Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Savers VS Spenders

I would probably consider myself to be more of a spender than a saver. I'd rather have things now rather than later because I'm more of a "live in the moment" type of person. I think that my generation is very obsessed with spending and getting material things. While that can be a good thing in some aspect, like stimulating the economy but its bad for their future when they have nothing put away. Also, those who are obsessed with spending money will have a hard time saving up for other things like vacations, college funds for their children, or retirement. Lots of people are so used to getting stuff when they want it so its hard for them to envision waiting for the future to obtain those things. People including myself feel like they need to have stuff now and not worry about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment