Monday, January 30, 2012

How do Scout's adventures relate to your neighborhood?

I would say that Scout's adventures could transfer to my neighborhood in the way that I'm quite sure there are little kids around me that do many of the same things and are just as curious to explore as Scout is. I was that way when I was little as well. Well for one it wouldn't be nearly as rural and country as it is in the book because   I live in a more suburban to urbanish type neighborhood and obviously it's a lot more modernized than the way it was when this book was written. The enthusiasm for adventure and the mischief that the kid's get into would remain the same. I probably would be friends with Scout when I was a kid because she loves to play around and have fun and explore mysterious places, but shes also got enough sense to not be too reckless and get into really serious trouble. I would probably friends with Jem and Dill as well because I like to be around people who are crazy and careless sometimes even though I probably wouldn't go along with all their crazy schemes. I'm sure we would do a lot of exploring, a lot of acting out scenes, and a lot of getting in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment